The $300 million Energy Efficient Equipment Finance program, offered through the Commonwealth Bank, provides Australian businesses and not-for-profits lower cost finance for a wide range of energy efficient assets.
Eligible projects include
• Cars with low CO₂ tailpipe emissions
• Trucks, buses and machinery powered by electric, hybrid or regenerative drive/engine
• Energy efficient lighting
• Industrial refrigeration units and chillers
• Solar PV panels
• Energy efficient electric motors, pumps and fans
• Compressed air, variable speed drives
• Cogeneration and trigeneration plants
The program offers a 0.70 per cent discount on Commonwealth Bank's standard asset finance rate for technologies that meet the CEFC's investment guidelines.
Energy Efficient Equipment Finance is available across a range of CBA finance products for up to 100 per cent of the project cost for projects between $10,000 and $5 million.