Clean energy offers important benefits for Australian manufacturing and resource organisations – whether by reducing energy consumption, increasing the use of renewable energy and storage, or accelerating the growth of industries in the clean energy supply chain. CEFC finance is available for a range of investments.
Types of eligible projects
- On-site renewable energy and battery storage
- Energy efficiency initiatives, including demand management and automation
- Finance for businesses which manufacture clean energy technologies or products, such as wind towers, wind turbines, EV’s, solar panels and batteries
- Finance for businesses which produce clean energy resources, such as lithium concentrate and cobalt
CEFC FINANCE IN ACTION
SEA Electric is a Victorian-based manufacturer ramping up the conversion of medium-duty trucks and commercial vans to electric vehicles, drawing on CEFC finance.
Pilbara Minerals is drawing on CEFC finance to develop the Pilgangoora lithium-tantalum project in WA. Lithium concentrate is used in electric vehicles and batteries.
CEFC FINANCE BENEFITS
- Manage energy costs by adopting energy efficiency technologies, as well as generating and storing renewable energy on-site
- Flexible finance options, including project and corporate finance, direct and indirect investment, debt and equity, with terms to suit individual project requirements
- We bring specialist energy and finance expertise to each project and business
- For small to medium sized businesses, tailored clean energy finance is available through major banks and other finance providers. Learn more
- For major projects, please submit a proposal for our direct finance options
- Contact us for more information