Clean energy offers important benefits for Australian manufacturing and resource organisations – whether by reducing energy consumption, increasing the use of renewable energy and storage, or accelerating the growth of industries in the clean energy supply chain. CEFC finance is available for a range of investments.
Types of eligible projects
- On-site renewable energy and battery storage
- Energy efficiency initiatives, including demand management and automation
- Finance for businesses which manufacture clean energy technologies or products, such as wind towers, wind turbines, EV’s, solar panels and batteries
- Finance for businesses which produce clean energy resources, such as lithium concentrate and cobalt
Learn more about the practical and proven clean energy technologies that can benefit manufacturers in our special Australian Manufacturing: Gas Efficiency Guide, developed with the Energy Efficiency Council and the Australian Industry Group.
CEFC FINANCE IN ACTION
SEA Electric is a Victorian-based manufacturer ramping up the conversion of medium-duty trucks and commercial vans to electric vehicles, drawing on CEFC finance.
Pilbara Minerals is drawing on CEFC finance to develop the Pilgangoora lithium-tantalum project in WA. Lithium concentrate is used in electric vehicles and batteries.
CEFC FINANCE BENEFITS
- Manage energy costs by adopting energy efficiency technologies, as well as generating and storing renewable energy on-site
- Flexible finance options, including project and corporate finance, direct and indirect investment, debt and equity, with terms to suit individual project requirements
- We bring specialist energy and finance expertise to each project and business
- For small to medium sized businesses, tailored clean energy finance is available through major banks and other finance providers. Learn more
- For major projects, please make an enquiry for our direct finance options
- Contact us for more information